As a rule of thumb, a funny blog draws readers. Humor connects us, brings perspective to serious topics, and exposes deep truths. We “Like” posts that make us laugh, share them on Facebook, tell our friends about them, and eagerly await each new opportunity to guffaw.
Despite this, humor writing can seem daunting. To demystify the process, we assembled an all-star team of beloved, boffo bloggers who agreed to pull back the curtain on the Wizard of HAs.
(What? Puns are funny! Our experts agree!)
Our distinguished panel of humorists includes:
- Matt, the self-proclaimed “greatest blogger of his generation” behind You Monsters are People.
- Darla, who brings the plaid and the funny at She’s a Maineiac.
- Len, the enfant terrible responsible for Blurt.
- Katie, proprietress and head bouncer at Sass & Balderdash.
- Julie, of the often-imitated, never equaled Fear No Weebles.
View original post 1,712 more words